Today my beautiful girls you will realize what I am trying to say to you through all my diet posts, that maybe is not about the kgs you weight!
As you will see from my measurements, I am thinner but in reality it's not the result that we want because I raised my fat percentage and that because I went to the gym only once!!!
Do you see how much an imortance role is to be working out?
It's a totally different story.. You don't actually do anything when you are only on a diet program, you need a physical action to activate your metabolism even more.. What you eat it's only your energy and that's what we all must have in our minds if we have set some goals!!!
My diet program for this week is the following:
- 1 whole weat toast with 1 slice of low calorie cheese and turkey
- 1 cup of almond milk 1.5% (200ml) with 3 tablespoon of cereal
- Cereal bar up to 90 calories (twice per week)
- 1 rice cracker with 2 slices of turkey
- 1 medium fruit of your choice.μέτριο φρούτο της επιλογής σου
1η day: Roast salmon (130γρ) with brocolli.
2η day: Chicken burger (140γρ) with brown rice and green salad.
3η day: Potato salad with vegetables, cheese and musturd.
4η day: Fish with boiled vegetables, musturd and lemon.
5η day: Grilled chicken with salad.
6η day: Beans with 1 egg, 1 tomatoe, onios and 1 tablespoon of oil.
7η day: Green salad, 1 egg, 1 tablespoon of corn, 2 slices of turkey and a sauce of musturd, honey and olive oil.
- 1 fruit of your choice
- Tuna with 4 tomatoe cherries and 1 cracker.
- Cottage with crackers and 1 tomatoe.
- Yogurt 2% wih cherries or 1 green apple.
- 2 barbeque chickens with green salad.
Previous week I started going to my friend's pilates studio for pilates-reformer (do you remember the video I uploaded on instagram?) and I am so excited about it!
The bad news are that I only went once due to my heavy loaded program but this week I will go twice, today and tomorrow!
So lets see how that will go..
Good luck my friends and whatever you need I am here for you..
You know that I like when you ask me various different things!